inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 10 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 3015-32088
AWE TUNING Ford Focus RS MK3 "Touring Edition" Abgasanlage ab KAT 2016- 257KW/350PS
- Edelstahl Cat-Back Abgasanlage "Touring Edition" - Non Resonated Version -
- 76mm / 3" Rohrdurchmesser und 101mm Endrohre in Silber (Resonated Version oder schwarze Endrohre auf Anfrage / Aufpreis mgl.)
- mehr Leistung & Sound!
- inkl. Montagezubehör
- ohne TÜV-Zulassung!
AWE Tuning Focus Mk3 'RS' Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust
- All of the hot hatch tone with zero drone
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house, in the U.S.A
- Max gains of 22 hp and 19 ft-lbs of torque to the crank (SwitchPath™, Touring & Track Editions)
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Touring Editions available as resonated and non-resonated
- Handcrafted out of 3” U.S.-sourced .068” wall T304L stainless steel
- 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Touring Edition Cat-back Exhaust
The Mk3 Focus RS Touring Edition Exhaust sits at the intersection of sophisticated and aggressive. A direct bolt-on, straight-through, drone-free masterpiece. The Touring Edition Exhaust boasts AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, producing a drone-free, aggressive tone throughout the entire range. Civil while cruising on the highway, aggressive when you need it. Loud, sharp pops and crackles accessible at any time.
The Touring Edition is available as resonated or non-resonated. While we recommend resonated to achieve the perfect drone-free configuration, the option for non-resonated is available for those who crave extra volume in the mid range.
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology
* AWE Tuning announced today that it has trademarked its Helmholtz resonator technology under the newly launched brand “AWE Tuning 180 Technology™,” and that future exhaust builds using this AWE Tuning sound cancellation technology will be stamped with the new “AWE Tuning 180 Technology™” logo.
As exhaust gases exit the RS’ 2.3T engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology in the tab above.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 4” slash-cut chrome silver tips
- 4” slash-cut diamond black tips