inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 10 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 3015-32084
AWE Tuning Ford Mustang GT CAT BACK "Touring Edition" Abgasanlage 5,0 V8 2015-
- Edelstahl Komplettanlage ab KAT für super Sound & mehr Leistung!
- 3" / 76mm Rohrdurchmesser mit je 101mm slash-cut Endrohr silber (schwarz gegen Aufpreis mgl.)
- Endschalldämpfer mit patentierter AWE Tuning Anti-Dröhn-Technik 180 Technology®
- inkl. Montagematerial, Anlage passt nicht für Cabrio!
- ohne TÜV-Zulassung!
AWE Tuning Touring Edition Cat Back Exhaust
Performance. Sound. Fitment. Options. Muscle.
- No compromises: All the muscle with zero drone
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Max gains of 8 hp and 18 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Available with AWE’s proprietary drone-cancelling solution, 180 Technology®
- Featuring fully integrated H-Pipe on all Cat-back versions
- Full 3” diameter system on Cat-back
- 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Touring Edition Cat-back Exhaust
A direct bolt-on, straight through design, the Touring Edition Exhaust is a full 3” diameter exhaust featuring two bullet style resonators and an H-pipe that brings out a smooth muscle tone with no drone throughout the entire range… all of the time, thanks to AWE’s 180 Technology.
Sound Perfection: 180 Technology by AWE
As exhaust gases exit the Mustang GT’s 5.0L engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 4” slash-cut diamond black tips
- 4” slash-cut chrome silver tips
Suitable for Fastback applications only