inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 9 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: MMICP-FIST-14C
MISHIMOTO Ford Fiesta ST Cold-Side Intercooler Pipe Kit 2013-2016
- Ladeluftkühler Rohr Ausführung poliert für mehr Leistung & Drehmoment
- inkl. Montagezubehör
- ohne TÜV-Zulassung!
- Direct fit for the 2013+ Ford Fiesta ST
- +7 whp and +8 wtq gains over the stock cold side pipe with no tuning necessary
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Replaces weak stock cold-side plastic intercooler pipe with 6.35 cm (2.5") lightweight mandrel-bent aluminium pipe
- 22% increased internal volume over the stock cold-side pipe
- CNC-machined sensor flange allows for quick install of stock sensor
- Provided silicone hose and CNC plug deletes stock sound symposer system
- Fits with both stock and Mishimoto Intercooler
- Available in a polished or wrinkle black finish
- Includes Mishimoto silicone couplers and Mishimoto T-bolt clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Increase the airflow to your 1.6L EcoBoost with the Mishimoto Fiesta ST cold-side intercooler pipe kit for the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST. The stock cold-side Fiesta ST intercooler pipe is riddled with restrictive bends and small diameter sections that impede airflow. These Mishimoto intercooler pipes have a 2.5" diameter and are mandrel-bent to eliminate any restrictions. When you’re turning up the boost on your Fiesta, these pipes will have no problem supporting the power you throw at them.
Plastic is always a material Mishimoto strives to eliminate, and the stock cold-side Fiesta ST intercooler pipe is unacceptable. The stock pipe is constructed completely of weak plastic that is bound to leak over time. The Mishimoto cold-side intercooler pipe is comprised entirely of lightweight aluminium and features a CNC-machined sensor flange for the stock pressure sensor, and a silicone hose and CNC plug to allow deletion of the stock sound symposer system.