inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 8 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 21-815C
AEM Cold Air Intake Audi A4 2.0 TFSi 185 kW (252 PS) L4 2017-
- Sportluftfilter System mit Air-Box und Montagezubehör
- ölfreier Luftfilter (Dryflow / auswaschbar)
- laut Hersteller +11PS @ 3300 RPM Mehrleistung!
- ohne TÜV-Zulassung! / TÜV-Eintragung nach §21 erforderlich
- Increased horsepower
- Tuned and dyno-tested to improve acceleration and engine sound
- Clear AEM logo also acts as a filter monitor
- Air filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Washable and reusable oil-free filter media
This AEM Kit has been developed by AEM engineers to take advantage of Audi’s use of forced induction. As the Audi A4 is turbocharged, it has a greater capacity for increased horsepower over normally-aspirated engines. By packing the turbocharger to capacity with cool, fresh intake air the engine’s Electronic Control Unit (ECU) will respond by adding more fuel. The equation is simple: more air plus more fuel equal more power.
The 21-815C Performance Cold Air Intake System produces horsepower and torque gains by replacing the restrictive air filter and air intake housing. This air intake system was designed, tuned and dyno-tested to fit specific Audi A4 models. The cone shaped AEM Dryflow air filter is made of a synthetic media which requires no oil and can be used up to 100,000 miles before cleaning (depending on driving conditions). The two piece heat shield keeps hot engine air from entering the air intake system and directs cooler air using the factory inlet scoop. It has been designed to have more air capacity than the factory unit for better air flow. A clear AEM logo also doubles as a window to monitor if the filter needs servicing. The factory vacuum tube mounts directly on the intake tube. The air intake system is backed by AEM's Lifetime Limited Warranty.