inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 8 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 21-740C
AEM Cold Air Intake Ford Mustang 2,3 Ecoboost 2015-
- Aluminium Rohr Farbe "Gunmetal Grau"
- mehr Leistung & Sound!
- inkl. Montagezubehör
- ohne TÜV-Zulassung!
12 HP @ 3600 RPM (siehe Dyno-Chart)
The AEM 21-740C Performance Cold Air Intake System produces horsepower and torque gains by replacing your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. This air intake system was designed, tuned and dyno-tested to fit specific Ford Mustang Turbo models. Air enters the system through an oversized AEM Dryflow synthetic washable air filter for outstanding air flow, filtration and performance. The air filter is located in the original air box space and is protected by a heat shield which is designed to reduce intake air temperature and increase horsepower. The intake tubing is constructed from mandrel-bent aluminum featuring a durable gunmetal gray powder coated finish. This air intake system was developed to accommodate the engine’s factory emissions control devices including the IAT sensor and PCV hose. The tapered cylinder shaped AEM Dryflow air filter is made from an oil-free, synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed (depending on driving conditions). The air intake system is easy to install with commonly available tools.
- Increased horsepower
- Tuned and dyno-tested to improve acceleration and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tubing
- Easy to install using commonly available tools
- Air filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Washable and reusable oil-free filter media
- AEM Lifetime Limited Warranty