inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 7 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: EVO3001
INJEN Evolution Air Induction System VW Golf MK7 2,0 TDI Diesel 2015-
- geschlossenes Sport-Luftfilter System inkl. Montagezubehör in OEM Optik
- mehr Leistung & Drehmoment!
- TÜV-Eintragung nach §21 erforderlich!
Evolution Intakes are Injen Technology’s newest state of the art induction kits made of rotomolded cross linked high density polyethylene for superior quality and durability. The SuperNano Web Fiber filter utilizes a micro fiber web on the surface, in order to capture air borne contaminants. The new EVO air intakes come with stainless steel hardware and automotive grade urethane couplers. Best of all they install easily and increase the horsepower and torque over a stock air box.
Evolution air induction systems are designed using the latest CMM Laser Scanning hardware and SolidWorks 3D CAD software. All prototypes are printed on one of our state of the art 3D printers, and then they are extensively tested on our in house Dyno Jet dynamometer. The style and look of these massive induction kits is very impressive and their functionality is second to none.
INJEN: The EVO3001 utilizes the biggest SuperNano-Web dry filter and is dyno-tuned for maximum power and no check engine lights.
Key Features and Benefits
- Superior quality and an OE style fit for an easy drop-in installation
- Built-in Filter Minder alerts you when your filter needs maintenance
- Massive Induction Systems made of durable rotomolded polyethylene
- Automotive grade couplers and hoses with stainless steel hardware